Serving on Groups
This is a FREE TRAINING to support participation in coalitions, municipal Boards and Commissions, advisory councils, and all types of decision-making and change-making groups.
Please apply using the form below by September 29, 2020. Space is limited.
- importance of family involvement and engagement
- implication of serving on decision-making groups and significance of civic engagement
- decision-making processes
- tools for meetings and review of different roles
- tips & strategies to manage group dynamics
- cultural and linguistic competence
- how to use data
- resources to support participation as a family member and representative
- preparing for meetings and
- understanding budgets.
Space is limited!
Deadline to apply is September 29, 2020!
SERVING ON GROUPS Application
This training is provided by the Northeast and Southeast Regions of Mass Families Organizing for Change (MFOFC) in partnership with the Family Leadership Programs at the Nemasket Group and Riverside Community Care.