Position Paper on Supported Decision-Making
[Adopted December 9, 2019]
Documento de posición para de toma de decisiones con apoyo en español [Venidero]
Position Paper on Meetings at Certain Facilities
[Adopted September 26, 2001; Revised June 26, 2006; amended November 2, 2012; amended February 5, 2014; amended February 2015]
Documento de posición de reuniones en instalaciones ciertas [Venidero]
Position Paper on Aversive Behavioral Practices
[Adopted August 29, 2007; Updated November 2, 2012]
Position Paper on State Facilities
[Adopted February 1, 2008; amended November 2. 2012; amended February 5, 2014; amended February 8, 2015]
- The possibilities for individuals with disabilities are infinite when we “imagine better.”
- Individuals with disabilities and families are the ultimate decision makers in all areas of supports and services that are appropriate for all members of their family.
- Individuals with disabilities and families benefit from advocacy and leadership training to access and procure supports and services responsive to their ever-changing, life-long needs.
- The uniqueness of every family is honored and respected.
- Individuals with disabilities and families living in our communities have access to the wide array of opportunities and resources available to all community members.