Please Join us for our Annual Board Meeting November 20, 2017, 10 a.m. -1 p.m. in Waltham
Our vision is one of empowerment for individual and family support that includes planning, choices and decision-making.
The mission of MFOFC is to provide sustained advocacy and leadership training in pursuit of high quality, individualized community support and service options, including family support, for people with disabilities and their families.
MFOFC CORE VALUES
The possibilities for individuals with disabilities are infinite when we “imagine better.”
Individuals with disabilities and families are the ultimate decision makers in all areas of supports and services that are appropriate for all members of their family.
Individuals with disabilities and families benefit from advocacy and leadership training to access and procure supports and services responsive to their ever-changing, life-long needs.
The uniqueness of every family is honored and respected.
Individuals with disabilities and families living in our communities have access to the wide array of opportunities and resources available to all community members.
We hope you’ll find this site informative and useful, and we look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions
In this site you will find:
- Information about MFOFC – who we are and what we do
- Supporting Families
- Advocacy Bootcamp Program
- Family Leadership Series
- Building A Home Conference October 2016
- MFOFC Housing Connections
- MA21 – Implementing a 21st Century Disability Policy
- The Real Lives bill has been successfully passed into Law. Click here for more information.
- A Full Life Ahead Workshop Series
- An archive of documents including Chapter 171 legislation and annual Family Support Reports issued by Massachusetts governmental agencies
- Calendar and information about Upcoming Events and workshops sponsored by MFOFC
- Membership and contact information. We hope you’ll join us!
- Voting Information
- Know Your Rights – dealing with the impact of lost or reduced services
- Shop or Search and help MFOFC at the same time!
- Download or print the MFOFC Brochure
- NEW MFOFC T-SHIRT click here
Donate to MFOFC Today!